PAYPAL BIN – WORKING BIN FOR PAYPAL CREDIT CARD VERIFICATION
WHAT IS BIN?
A bank identification number (BIN) represents the first four to six digits on a credit card. The first four to six digits identify the financial institution that issued the card. The BIN is a security measure to protect both consumers and merchants engaging in online transactions. It can provide useful information to identify cases of identity theft, stolen cards, and fraud by comparing the data obtained from the BIN to the card holder’s data.
HOW TO USE BINS?
- First of all, you need to have a 6 digit number (BIN) which you can get from the here
- Search the bin according to the country and bank.
- Now you need to generate live Credit Cards. You can generate cards from this site
- Paste the bin in that site and generate the credit card (CC)
- Connect to VPN and select the country according to the country of the bin. Location of bin and VPN should be the same.
- Now use the generated card details for making an account.
WHAT IS PAYPAL BIN?
As written above there are many BINs that are found to be vulnerable on specific websites to get free trials. Similarly, there are different BINs that can be used on Paypal to get verify there accounts. These BINs require specific IP Address and user details to work successfully.
HOW TO GENERATE WORKING PAYPAL [CREDIT CARDS] BINS?
- Open cc-namsogen.com/ccnamsopro
- Enter BIN Number
- Click to Generate
- It generates thousand of working bins, choose one of them
WORKING [CREDIT CARD] BIN FOR PAYPAL CC VERIFICATION